[XviD-devel] How to get divx3.11 source code

Young-O Park youngo.park at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 14:37:50 CEST 2007

Thank you all.
I'll check the ffmpeg source code and sorry for wrong posting, especially to
Guillaume.
I've just thought that DivX3.11 was hacked version and somebody would
have had the code.
Also, I've considered that Xvid was an inheritor of OpenDivx project, so
Xvid had relationship with Old DivX.

Anyway sorry for disturbing.
Best,
Young.