[XviD-devel] Fw: libxvidcore compiling

reno reballos rreballos at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 09:21:12 CEST 2008

Master Dark Sylinc,

sorry for this question...i cant help myself anymore...

just wanna ask,  i have encoded the stream already into file using xvid and when i try to play it backi got play back but the problem is so fast... maybe my encoding settings affects this here is my settings for encoding:

1. i use single pass plugin control.
2. profile = XVID_PROFILE_AS_L0
3. frame rate @30 fps
4. bit rate = 900kB
5. reaction_delay_factor = 16
6. averaging_period = 100
7. min_quant = 2
8. max_quant = 31
9. max_key_interval = frame rate*10 (30*10)
10.max_bframes = 2
11.bquant_ratio = 150
12.bquant_offset = 75
13.frame_drop_ratio = 0
14. global flag = XVID_GLOBAL_PACKED
15. bframe_threshold = 255
16.aspect ratio = XVID_PAR_43_PAL
17. vol_flags = XVID_VOL_MPEGQUANT

i hope you can help me work this out, i just wanted to have normal play back coz my playback right now is so fast... and i think by having correct values on the above field will have me correct/normal playback...

thank you,
reno