[XviD-devel] Fw: libxvidcore decompression

Dark Sylinc dark_sylinc at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Apr 17 16:21:20 CEST 2008

> fread(mp4_buffer, sizeof(unsigned char),2130*2,
> fpi);<----- i dont know what magic does the 2130 can
> have me, which is supposedly to be the value of the file
> size through ftell(file), when i try to put into the third
> parameter of the fread(), i try to put 2130 in the third
> parameter based on the program that i have read which is
> using that to read the data from file as third parameter...
> i wonder why?

2130*2 is not equal to 2130. Why the '*2' ???

> dec_frame.output.plane[0] =
> dec_outputstream;<----------decoder output stream, i am
> getting here no return values but many
> (IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII) values which i
> assert as not a decoded stream

I'm not sure here, however I can tell you that you get "IIIIIIIIII........" because you have created a pointer in memory which wasn't cleared (which is OK)
You should get the actual data AFTER you call  xvid_decore (Those IIII.... will get overwritten by XviD with the decoded stream)

I will take a better look later.

Cheers
Dark Sylinc

IMPORTANT:
The information contained in this email may be commercially sensitive and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice of its status and hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review, dissemination, distribution, disclose or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.

      Yahoo! Encuentros.

Ahora encontrar pareja es mucho más fácil, probá el nuevo Yahoo! Encuentros http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration