[XviD-devel] Fw: libxvidcore decompression

reno reballos rreballos at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 03:44:35 CEST 2008

Hi Dark Sylinc,

thanks for the time, knowledge shared and effort... thank you also for the prompt reply..
i have changed this code already instead of BUFFER_SIZE i change it to the size of my file(lFileSize)

and right now, i have solve that issue by putting in 2130 at the third parameter of the fread().. i cannot really explain what is the technicalities of 2130 on the third parameter of fread() hhehehehee, why 2130 and not the file size...

thank you,
reno