[XviD-devel] Fw: Fw: libxvidcore decompression

reno reballos rreballos at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 02:30:29 CEST 2008

Hi Master Assmus,

<No sorry, no idea/recommendations. Are you still trying to make a video
<conferencing application?
yes, i do... by the way what are the necessary things i have to consider in making these things(video conferencing) works basically.. i am planning to add audio in my application but i have not started it yet...

thank you..looking forward to hear from you...

regards,
reno