[XviD-devel] Mach-O and SECTON .rotext

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Thu Dec 4 20:45:04 CET 2008

Takashi,

I have reworked the x86 asm to make it compatible with yasm and have readded
yasm support to the CVS HEAD code. Further I have macro'ed the 'SECTION
.rotext' so it can be controlled from a central place (see macro TEXT in
nasm.inc).

You may want to give this a try and report if this works better for Mach-O.

Regards,
Michael