[XviD-devel] VFW Makefile Broken

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Mon Dec 15 11:25:14 CET 2008

Hi,

I have some gcc4-based mingw cross toolchain under linux, which failed with
the original 'CFLAGS += -D_WIN32_IE=0x0500' but compiled fine without...

Further research shows that 'CFLAGS += -D_WIN32_IE=0x0501' seems to work ok
for all (recent) mingw toolchains (windows/linux) I was able to test. So I
have now added this line to the Makefile on CVS.

Thanks for your report.

Regards,
Michael