[XviD-devel] configure re-configure...

David DeHaven dave at sagetv.com
Wed Dec 17 07:39:26 CET 2008

Any interest in revamping the build/generic/configure script so it's
more like other autoconf based projects?

My main nit with the way this is set up is I can't invoke configure
(well.. from CVS head, I have patches to fix this) from outside the
build/generic directory. I build for several different architectures
and OS's from the same directory and it gets to be a hassle having to
copy files and run them through sed to get them to work instead of
just invoking configure.

It wouldn't take a whole lot of effort, but I don't want to burn the
energy just to have it shot down :)

-DrD-