[XviD-devel] NASM errors when compiling under Windows

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Wed Dec 17 09:44:42 CET 2008

Hi,

indeed, path names containing spaces could be a problem with Visual C.

You should create a patch with your proposed changes and post it here. It
will then be commited to CVS after review.

Note that the list strips attachments for security reasons. So you should
either upload your patch somewhere and just post a link to the list or
paste your patch into the body of your mail.

Thanks,
Michael