[XviD-devel] docs/cvs

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Thu Feb 14 10:38:31 CET 2008

Hi,

there's been a problem with the cvs web interface. It's been fixed up
again meanwhile.

And yes, the Xvid doc part is pretty sparse. Apart from the install docs
there's mainly just the example apps and the comments in the xvid.h API
header. So contributions to enhance the doc level are always welcome.

Regards,
Michael