[XviD-devel] Adaptive quantization help--variance masking

Jason Garrett-Glaser darkshikari at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 19:57:03 CET 2008

I know Xvid has many duplicate functions, much like x264 does (assembly/etc)
but I can't find an assembly counterpart for the lumimasking function.

Yet my code definitely is not being run; I put abort() at the top of the
code and it does nothing.  Its acting as if there's some assembly for it
somewhere, but I can't find any.

Dark Shikari