[XviD-devel] Adaptive quantization help--variance masking

Dark Sylinc dark_sylinc at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 21 21:10:29 CET 2008

> PGM?  Does it take YUV/YV12 input or similar?

The xvid_encraw.c file says:

"
 *  A sequence of raw YUV I420 pics or YUV I420 PGM
file format is encoded
 *  The speed is measured and frames' PSNR are taken
from core. "

> If
> not, how do you suggest I
> pipe to xvidencraw?
By command line, like the readme suggests?

> Isn't there an Avisynth input
> patch?

It seems there is but you're having compilation
problems with it :D

Dark Sylinc

> Dark Shikari
>
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 11:30 AM, Dark Sylinc
> <dark_sylinc at yahoo.com.ar>
> wrote:
>
> > Note that xvid_encraw actually won't let you
> encode
> > AVI files (although I've never tried in Windows,
> which
> > may have AVI support). It is using for testing and
> as
> > a sample for configuring xvid. It is common to
> encode
> > the file that comes with the source: cactus.pgm
> >
> > I suspect you're using linux. Once you ./configure
> 'd
> > the binary package and did the
> > make
> > make install
> >
> > then go to the %xvid%/example and do the
> > "make"
> > 2 app will pop: xvid_decraw & xvid_encraw.
> > The 2nd one will compress the file into a
> > (non-standard?) mp4u file, the 1st one is used to
> > decode it back again.
> > Read the readme in the same folder to see the cmd
> > options (or the src itself, it's a single file)
> >
> > If you're in windows, the project files already
> > include the xvid_encraw projects.
> >
> > Dark Sylinc
> >
> > --- Jason Garrett-Glaser <darkshikari at gmail.com>
> > escribió:
> >
> > > I suspect it might be an issue with some sort of
> > > mplayer lumimasking library
> > > overriding the one I'm making, since printfs do
> > > appear in the output binary
> > > when I use strings; how do I go about compiling
> > > xvidencraw to test this?
> > >
> > > Dark Shikari

      Los referentes más importantes en compra/ venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!
Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil. Vistá ar.autos.yahoo.com/