[XviD-devel] Decoding B and P frames

reno reballos rreballos at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 05:32:28 CEST 2008

Hi Stephan Assmus,

Good day to you...

if you wont mind please have me a favor? i have question regarding decoding of P and B frames, i am using single pass rate control of the encoder and this is the thing that i noticed when decoding the frames of B and P, the xvid_decore() function call experience a break point when i decode them? this scenario happens when i send video stream over the network i am using the xvid codec v1.1.3. what shall i do with this frame in order for me to decode them?

thank you...
looking forward to hear from you

regards,
reno