[XviD-devel] Decoding B and P frames

reno reballos rreballos at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 03:10:30 CEST 2008

Hi Stephan,

sorry...  :)

thank you for providing a link...

regards,
reno

----- Original Message ----
From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi at gmx.de>
To: xvid-devel at xvid.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 1, 2008 9:55:41 PM
Subject: Re: [XviD-devel] Decoding B and P frames

Hi,

reno reballos wrote:
> thank you for your reply...
>
> <but so
> <far, all xvid streams have played without problems.
>
> if you wont mind how did you made your settings for the decoder to
> function properly? for me right now i am using threading on my decoder
> but yet i cannot decode the Intra frames (P and B frames)
>

> <I have posted a link to the code
> <before
> if you wont mind can you have me a link to it?

<http://dev.haiku-os.org/browser/haiku/trunk/src/add-ons/media/plugins/xvid_decoder>

Please just search the list archives the next time (helpful link at bottom
of each email), it's not good netiquette to make others spent time which
you can spent yourself, and this is like the second or third time I am
sending this link.

Best regards,
-Stephan