[XviD-devel] How to get last stats line via xvid_encore()

Takashi Mochizuki mochi at da2.so-net.ne.jp
Sat Jun 21 02:16:44 CEST 2008

Hi, all

I am still struggling with libavcodec/libxvidff.c and xvidcore 1.1.3.

With patched libxvidff.c, I can get final - a few - frames even if B-
Frame is on.
(Using XVID_CSP_NULL for delayed frames) now it works like 100-in, 100-
out. (old libxvidff.c does not!)

//

Now I found that:
- stats is emitted in display order, but data stream is in decode
order. And, stats data get delay than frame.
- when xvid_encore() returns last frame stream, stats data embed in
xvid_enc_stats_t is about previous frame.

My question is that:
- How can I get last "stats data" for last frame?

I am still looking into xvid_enc_raw.c...

Your advice is pretty welcome.

Takashi Mochizuki