[XviD-devel] pthreads

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Mon Jun 23 11:25:16 CEST 2008

Hi,

1.1.3 and head (1.2) are different development branches on CVS, so there's
no direct path from 1.1.3 to cvs head anyway. But as a shortlist of things
that cvs head has and 1.1.3 hasn't:

- SMP support
- more SSE2 optimizations
- SSE3 support
- SSIM quality metric
- enhanced mpeg quantization

Regarding your pthread problem I can't say much other than what I wrote in
my last mail. On windows, I just have a (more or less up-to-date) cygwin
installation and the cvs head code configures and builds just fine for me
here (with pthreads).

Regards,
Michael