[XviD-devel] Strange verticle lines on decoded image

Anand Patel Anand.Patel at arm.com
Fri Mar 14 17:31:37 CET 2008

Hi,

When using the ARCH_IS_GENERIC build options on an ARM processor, I am
noticing vertical lines on the decoded image. They are quite faint and
are noticeable on large areas of a solid colour.

I think I have narrowed the problem down to the RGB555 or RGB565 colour
space conversion routines, as when I replace it with my own optimised
version, the problems seems to disappear.

Anybody else experienced this?

Thanks,
Anand

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.