[XviD-devel] (no subject)

reno reballos rreballos at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 04:50:12 CET 2008

Hi Everyone,

i am using the xvid source code for my application for encoding and decoding of video stream from my camera, i have partially understand the process of encoding using the xvid source code but the only thing i am still puzzled on the many flags and functions necessary in using the source code to be fully functional when it comes to  my applications, but any way i have simple question, may mean for you and call me dumb but i just wanna ask this thing, what are the necessary variables i need for encoding the main encoding part, i have done already the necessary initialization but i am still puzzled on the variables i need for encoding proper.

looking forward to hear from you,
reno d. reballos