[XviD-devel] libxvidcore compiling

reno reballos rreballos at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 14:08:02 CET 2008

Hi Everyone,

I just wanna ask, experts out there or who have experience compiling the xvidcore with MS Visual Studio 2005, i just want to ask on this error message:

error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Assembling...xvidcore-1.1.3\xvidcore-1.1.3\src\utils\x86_asm\mem_transfer_mmx.asm" at the libxvidcore file... which is located at the ...xvidcore-1.1.3\build\win32\libxvidcore.dsp

i have set already the custom build environment with regards to the .asm file that has error during compilation process with this value: nasm -f win32 -DPREFIX -I"$(InputDir)" -o $(IntDir)\$(InputName).obj $(InputPath)

and i have no more idea on how i gonna do this...

if you have any ideas please share to keep me from the error on .asm files...

thank you,
reno