[XviD-devel] libxvidcore compiling

Dark Sylinc dark_sylinc at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Mar 29 23:02:30 CET 2008

Hi, checked the project file. This is working for me
(MSVC 2005 SP1):

nasm -f win32 -DPREFIX -o $(IntDir)\$(InputName).obj
$(InputPath)

nasm-0.99.06

If that doesn't work, also try looking the whole log
file. Including BuildLog.htm That should give you more
detailed info.

Hope this helps
Dark Sylinc

--- Dark Sylinc <dark_sylinc at yahoo.com.ar> escribió:

> 1) Check you're using version 0.98.xx (not the
> latest
> one)
> 2) Try nasm -f win32 -DPREFIX -I$(InputDir) -o
> $(IntDir)\$(InputName).obj $(InputPath)
> (note it's different from the command you wrote)
>
> Also check with WordPad that there are no strange
> characters in those lines. Sometimes happens and
> MSVC
> doesn't tell.
>
> Dark Sylinc
>
> --- reno reballos <rreballos at yahoo.com> escribió:
>
> > Hi Everyone,
> >
> > I just wanna ask, experts out there or who have
> > experience compiling the xvidcore with MS Visual
> > Studio 2005, i just want to ask on this error
> > message:
> >
> > error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from

"Assembling...xvidcore-1.1.3\xvidcore-1.1.3\src\utils\x86_asm\mem_transfer_mmx.asm"