[XviD-devel] VfW Question/Issue

Jerry Dueitt Jerry.Dueitt at terrapoint.com
Thu May 15 18:10:46 CEST 2008

Hello,

            This may or may not be the right list for this inquiry. I
have an application that is compressing video data with the Xvid codec
just fine using Video for Windows. However, the status dialog box does
not update during the encoding. I know that this is because I am not
processing its' message loop. After I call ICOpen I have a handle to the
compressor (an HIC). I was wondering how I extract the handle to the
status window from this so that I can run the message pump to update the
dialog. I appreciate any assistance. Thanks!

-Jerry.