[XviD-devel] XviD-devel Digest, Vol 64, Issue 10

RG Nur Rahmat rgnurrahmat at gmail.com
Fri May 23 15:42:56 CEST 2008

Hello Guys,

I have tried to stream from 2 different computers, and I can see 2 streamed
video from remote cameras, however, the images from these are interlapped in
each respective display (GUI), I think I should flush the decoder every time
it has decoded 1 frame, since I am using only the same xvid_decore for these
two incoming encoded images.

Please enlight me.

Regards,
RG Nur Rahmat