[XviD-devel] question about xvid_plugin_fixed_t

Anton Kropp anton.kropp at blinemedical.com
Thu Oct 2 00:11:49 CEST 2008

Hi, I'm trying to compile xvid but the compiler can't find
xvid_plugin_fixed_t which is referenced in src\plugins\plugin_fixed.c on
line 226 in the rc_fixed_create function.  This is the only thing keeping my
build from working, since if I comment out the function body it works fine.
Since I have no idea yet what any of this does I'd really like to not have
this commented out and instead find the location where this struct is
defined.  Any help?

Thanks
-Anton