[XviD-devel] MPEG4 raw streame broadcast

李冰 bing.li at autosoft.com.cn
Wed Apr 1 15:54:24 CEST 2009

Dear everyone:

       I am using xvid decore to make a player.

       In this project , the server will broadcast the encoded streames to all

the clients.   The clients should play the streames  whenever they connect to

the network.  The video size is fixed to 720x576.

       I analyze the sample mpeg4 raw streames, and notice that before

the first I/P frame data, there are some VISOBJ_START_CODE (0x000001b5 )

VIDOBJ_START_CODE (0x00000100 )  VIDOBJLAY_START_CODE (0x00000120 )

VISOBJSEQ_START_CODE (0x000001b0 ) .

       Since the video server will broadcast the mpeg4 streames continuesly,

the client may not receive the first  VISOBJSEQ_START_CODE  VIDOBJLAY_START_CODE

and etc.  So   I want to know that if i jump over these infomation,  may I

play the I/P frames correctly? If so, how should I process??  That means,

I want to use only those data after VOP_START_CODE  to reconstruct

the video, is it possible?

       I use the decraw.c to do the test, it does not work..... Please help me....

                                                         Ice