[XviD-devel] experts:i have a question about a maximal frame size of MPEG4 simple profile level 0?

zhang.zhihui1@zte.com.cn zhang.zhihui1 at zte.com.cn
Thu Aug 20 08:57:45 CEST 2009

    I refer to the spec and find some information of a maximal frame size
which is  described in the ANNEX D――Video buffering verifier。But the
VBV is only a tool in the encoder, so the encoder can choose not to use
it. I think that if the encoder don't use VBV, is the maximal frame size
of MPEG4 restricted to the ANNEX D prescript of spec? Thanks a lot!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
张志辉
Zhihui Zhang
kom
Multimedia Platform Dept.
ZTE Central Research Institute
12/F, ZTE R&D Building, Kejinan Road, Shenzhen, P. R. China
Tel: 86-755-26775731
Tel: 13798282566
Email: zhang.zhihui1 at zte.com.cn

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.