[XviD-devel] How to disable encoder status window

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Fri Feb 13 11:45:38 CET 2009

Hi,

ICM_GETSTATE/ICM_SETSTATE is nothing xvid-specific. It should be common
knowledge among VfW/DShow application programmers. Hence, you should be
able to find all the needed information using a simple web search. As
a start:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms709087(VS.85).aspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms709093(VS.85).aspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd375987(VS.85).aspx