[XviD-devel] yasm Version Requirement Change

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Fri Jun 5 10:33:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

actually, the minimum yasm version you need depends on the platform you
target. Mach-O (Mac OS X) requires 0.8 (or rather >= 0.7.99.2161). For
the x86_64 target 0.7.2 did work ok too. For x86_32 target even older yasm
versions should be fine.

But as always, it's of course preferable to use the latest version.

Regards,
Michael