[XviD-devel] More MMX/SSE asm code to improve the program

孔祥文 konsunwin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 02:16:42 CET 2009

Dear friends:         Now  I have used all MMX/SSE asm code of Xvid 1.2.1
which has helped me improve the efficiency a lot ,but I still want to modify
more code using MMX/SSE asm code,specially about decoding function
       I look for them in function  xvid_gbl_init(xvid_gbl_init_t * init)
 and have transformed two to SSE2 asm code:  transfer_16to8_add  and
transfer_16to8_copy functions.
      Are there more  functions which can be transfomed into SSE2 code?
 thank you!

Regards,
Kong.x.w