[XviD-devel] More MMX/SSE asm code to improve the program

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Fri Mar 27 10:39:00 CET 2009

Hi,

xvid already has SSE2 code for its most crucial functions. You may want
to have a look at xvid.c which lists all the MMX/SSE/SSE2 functions. You
could then study those functions that lack a SSE2 counterpart (a candidate
for SSE2 might be e.g. sad16bi).

If you achieve a speed-up please consider contributing your code and post
it here on the list so we can integrate it into xvid.

Regards,
Michael