[XviD-devel] Questions / Bug fixes / Patches

Carl Eric Codere cecodere at yahoo.ca
Fri Aug 20 18:53:08 CEST 2010

Greetings there!
               Well actually, you are correct, I am really sorry to have made you waste time with this. After further verification, the nodrop option produces correct video output with a constant bitrate.

Nonetheless, I think the frame_drop_ratio=0 might still be useful, what do you think, was it the original syntax goal? Otherwise, just remove that part of my patch...

Thanks for all your help!
Best regards,
Carl