[XviD-devel] Questions / Bug fixes / Patches

Carl Eric Codere cecodere at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 26 06:33:02 CEST 2010

Greetings,
         Thank you very much for committing my proposed changes to the ISO Simple Profile Levels!! As for the N-VOP feature, after further testing as you said, it seems ok to me to leave as it is.

I really thank you very much for your patience explaining everything to me!

If i see other improvements or tweaks I will let you know and send a patch here!

Best regards,
Carl