[XviD-devel] Questions / Bug fixes / Patches

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Fri Aug 27 14:49:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

I don't agree. According to my understanding, the allowed value range for
frame_drop_ratio is [0, 100] in xvid API (see xvid.h). Negative values are
not legal and are clipped to zero in l. 264 of encoder.c. Therefore, your
proposed patch will have no effect.

If we want to disable the creation of N_VOPs for frame_drop_ratio=0 we
should apply the patch that was earlier proposed by Carl Eric Codere.

Best regards,
Michael