[XviD-devel] Streams.h from DX sample?

Gordon Schumacher whiplash at pobox.com
Tue Mar 30 18:05:38 CEST 2010

So is there any chance of rolling this file directly into the
repository?  Recent versions of the DXSDK no longer appear to have the
BaseClasses sample, and there is no reference to "BaseClasses" anywhere
in it.

Honestly, I'm not even sure how one would go about downloading a
down-rev version of the DXSDK in order to obtain that sample!

Either that, or if licensing forbids doing such a thing (though I know
with most MS samples it doesn't), if someone can send me the file, I
could see about re-implementing it to bypass that problem.