[XviD-devel] registry handle leak

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Mon May 10 16:09:11 CEST 2010

Hi Chris,

thanks for your report. I have uploaded a fix for this to the xvid head and
1-2-release branches.

This has been a very silly bug with a simple fix (see the changes in
vfw/src/codec.c). If you can, please check and report back whether the
hande leak problem you observed is now resolved by this.

Thanks,
Michael