[XviD-devel] autoconf issues

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Mon Feb 28 09:45:24 CET 2011

Hi,

that depends on whether there will be other issues/bugs reported that need
immediate correction. This is not the case so far. And for the autoconf
issue alone, I don't think it's reasonable to create a new release.

So the plan is to collect bug fixes and then publish a point release 1.3.1
maybe in April or May - as long as there are no serious issues that require
an earlier bugfix release.

Regards,
Michael