[Xvid-devel] autoconf issues

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Mon Mar 28 15:25:06 CEST 2011

Dear Fabian,

ouch, you're right! That was not intended. We had manually installed
autoconf-2.68 on the build box to regenerate the configure scripts
and were under the assumption that this should update the config.sub
and config.guess scripts as well. Apparently, this was not the case
for some reason - very annoying. This will not happen again...

Regards,
Michael