[Xvid-devel] Makefile for Android

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Thu Sep 15 09:46:47 CEST 2011

Hi Cédric,

thanks for the info. In case there was an attachment to your e-mail, note
that the list strips all attachments for security reasons. So please send
your makefile by either pasting its content into the body of your e-mail
or uploading it somewhere (e.g. pastebin.com) and post the link here.

Thank you,
Michael