[Xvid-devel] Recent XviD binary builds?

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Tue Jul 10 18:46:25 CEST 2012

Hi Jeremy,

indeed, there aren't many options when it comes to available builds.
Since the free Visual C++ Express got out it has however also become
a lot easier to do your own windows builds. But I'll check what could
be done about builds. We're also definitely working on getting a new
release out including the patches you mentioned...

Regards,
Michael