[Xvid-devel] xvidcore build error due to changes in gcc

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Thu Oct 4 16:29:37 CEST 2012

Hi,

thanks for your feedback. This issue had been discussed before already.
Indeed, '-mno-cygwin' is deprecated and not supported anymore by gcc>=4.6.

We have removed the "-mno-cygwin" flag from configure.in also already on
VCS but the 1.3.x source tarballs still have it. I've now applied a patch
also to the 1.3-release branch that removes "-mno-cygwin" depending on
gcc version...

Best regards,
Michael

Quoting ANDREW.LUCAS at L-3Com.com: