[Xvid-devel] Help about zones and various fixes

Elio Blanca eblanca76 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 28 13:33:09 CET 2014

Hi,
this patch contains the text usage for the -zones options, as the user from doom9 forum (Brother
John) allowed me to use freely.
I also included minor fixed suggested by gcc when launched with any warning enabled (-Wall -Wextra),
which brought me to some unused variables, some implicit casting and even to a function which was
never called. I think the lesser gcc complains, the better.
Also, some very minor fixes to help message spelling...
Elio

PS: I see the code allows for MKV output but it has to include a source file called `matroska.cpp',
does anyone incidentally know where to find it?