[Xvid-devel] I set FPS to 120, encode 240 frames, and the video plays back over some 8-10 seconds

Elio Blanca eblanca76 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 3 11:25:29 CEST 2014

Further, I would suggest some useful free tools that can tell you many details about the resulting
stream, such as "mplayer" (it is a command line tool, better results with `mplayer -identify
video_stream_name'), "avidemux" and "media player classic - home cinema", any of them can report
which frame rate has been set in the container header in order to clarify where the error lies.