[Xvid-devel] xvid_encraw: AVI output >2 GB?

Andrew Dunstan a_dunstan at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 01:14:56 CEST 2015

The code you're looking for can be found at http://members.optusnet.com.au/squid_80/sources/Specifically the xvid_encraw_src.zip contains the matroska writing source code and AviWriter_src.zip contains source code (taken from virtualdub) for an AVI writing library designed to be a drop-in replacement for AVIFile that can handle >2GB output.