[Xvid-devel] URL for version checking, SVN tag for 1.3.5

Michael Militzer michael at xvid.org
Sun Feb 10 20:31:27 CET 2019

Hi,

1. You can bypass the WAF protection and still curl the site if you
set a user agent header that looks more like a browser, e.g.:

curl -H "User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64)
AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.81
Safari/537.36" "https://labs.xvid.com/source/"

But I'll check if we can provide something better than that...

2. Tag for the 1.3.5 release is added in SVN

Best regards,
Michael