[XviD-users] wmplayer and xvid: not working after install

Casper casperhk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 17:24:40 CEST 2005

I am not suggest you to use WMP but I think there are lots of
solutions on the internet,
you may search search in google or something else.

And you've said that you can still play xvid video well after
uninstalled XviD Codec,
I think is that you've installed DivX or something else that can
decode XviD Video??