Re[2]: [XviD-devel] [BUG]

Radoslaw Czyz xvid-devel@xvid.org
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:42:35 +0930

> Hmm..  I see the error here too, this is my analysis of the clip:

> First there are 4 black frames

You mean second frame is *not* green??
I tried ffdshow and divx5 (directshow and vfw) and the second frame
was green. It's a keyframe.

Yet another thing: ffdshow has problems somewhere about 9th frame. It
stops and Zoomplayer plays the file again/mplayer2 just stops. Both
players manage to keep playing after many attempts.

OKOK just checked: ffdshow sometimes stops soon, sometimes later. I'd
say that happens at frames 7 or 9, or 9/11 ? Somwhere there. Oh it
just stopped at frame 5. Or 6.

Do you think this is a bitstream problem?

Also, as Dead2 said, the blocks are not affected by motion vectors.
Not a single time.

Radek