[XviD-devel] ATTN: colorspace stuff breaks stuff

Marc FD xvid-devel@xvid.org
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 21:55:15 +0100

> hi,
>
> i've committed my new colorspace code. however because, it uses
> nasm %includes, i've had to add modify nasm's usage to -I<include-path>
>
> older versions of nasm apperently dont support the -I switch.
> there's three options here:
> * force everyone to update to nasm 0.98.34,

i've nasm 0.98.35 and compilation is broken :-( with today CVS (dl 15 min
ago)

the error is : "more than one input file specified"

3 times the same, with each new .asm file (colorspace ones)

any idea ?

Regards,
MarcFD

PS : I've made a fast hack to write modify vol info just before first
iframe, so i'm able to use MPEG/custom-MPEG quant with
encoder_encoder_bframes. XviD seems to decodes fine ^^
of course it not for modulated-quant but just to use a different quant mode
for the whole encode.