[XviD-devel] ATTN: colorspace stuff breaks stuff

peter ross xvid-devel@xvid.org
Thu, 07 Nov 2002 22:01:02 +1100

hi,

i've committed my new colorspace code. however because, it uses
nasm %includes, i've had to add modify nasm's usage to -I<include-path>

older versions of nasm apperently dont support the -I switch.
there's three options here:
* force everyone to update to nasm 0.98.34,
* use ../../ prefixed include paths in the colorspace_*.asm files;
* or merge the colorspaces together in one big file

also important: encoder/decoder stride refers to bytes per stride.
ive already patched vfw and dshow.
note: stride is nolonger used for y,u,v planar colorspaces. so,
basic apps  (ie. examples) shouldnt break.

-- pete