[XviD-devel] MINGW32 and xvid_encraw

Maciej Kalenczuk mkalenczuk at wi.ps.pl
Sun Apr 13 00:06:33 CEST 2003

Hello
First of all i would like to thank "suxen_drol" for suggestions regarding
MINGW32 and Xvidcore. it actually works! But i only get the core library
(dll file). what do i need to do to get xvid_encraw and xvid_decraw
executables. im now working on a project for my master thesis and would like
to use the "encraw" and "decraw" code.

Can You please help me build "xvid_encraw" and "xvid_decraw" using GCC for
win32 and MINGW32 / MSYS ?

best regards and thank You very much
Maciej Kalenczuk
PS im terribly sorry for sending You my last message with iso-8859-2
characters. hope it will not happen again