[XviD-devel] SGI Irix port

Florin Andrei xvid-devel@xvid.org
05 Jan 2003 19:34:25 -0800

A while ago, i asked if you are interested in making XviD work on SGI
Irix. Someone from this mailing list answered positively, but after that
we've kinda lost contact.

Well, if meanwhile XviD still hasn't been ported to SGI Irix (i didn't
watched the mailing list, sorry if this is old news), and if you are
still willing to do the work, please let me know. I'll reinstall soon my
small SGI development machine, together with a full set of development
tools (including recent versions of GNU tools and SGI's commercial
compiler, MIPSPro) and i could give SSH access to it to one of the
members of the XviD team.

Just let me know.

--
Florin Andrei