[XviD-devel] freebsd build test

Edouard Gomez ed.gomez at free.fr
Fri Mar 7 10:18:05 CET 2003

En réponse à Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock at gmx.net>:

> There is a port of xvid in the FreeBSD ports-collection, which I
> maintain. At
> the moment it's still at version 0.9.0, but I will update it to version
> 0.9.1
> once the ports-freeze for 4.8-RELEASE is over.

Good to know that, i was not aware of a freebsd port.

If you see any other "build" bug for FreeBSD, sum up the problem and the
solution (if possible). I'll take care to release a last 0.9.x to solve the
last problems which are all related to small platforms details.

PS: I'm already aware of the SONAME problem which has been fixed in CVS_HEAD. I
also know that the installation fails if install directories do not exist. This
has been fixed in CVS_HEAD too. However as dev-api-3 has been merged back to
HEAD, I'll have to do branch a release-0_9_2 from release-0_9_1 to backport the
fixes.

--
Edouard Gomez